Monday 9 December 2013

Chaos Marine Chosen Finished and a happy new year!

Finally found time to get these guys posted up on here. 

I actually finished these off just before Christmas and sent them off with the Custodes to Sandy in Newzealand. 

My honest opinion on these models is they look good in plastic but the detail is so poorly molded in some parts it's been a real challenge to "paint" in the detail. 

I even resorted to black lining some areas to get a good separation of colours. 
What's next well, I believe it's some Inquisition models which are a mix of Judge Dredd and Infinity.
On a personal side I'm thrilled the new Tyranids codex has landed and I'm eager to revisit my old models with a new paint scheme.

The middle colours are a strong favorite at the moment, il be trying a very fast airbrush, dry brush and wash technique to get them painted at speed.

Stay tuned and a happy new year!

Munky





No comments:

Post a Comment