Finally I have this beasty finished!
It's ready for primer and then paint, I am once again using the modified Leviathan scheme seen HERE so at least you have some idea of how it will look, once it's primered I will fix any problem areas(it's easier to see when all once colour)
Here is another picture for scale purposes, the base I made by copying the Trygon base and the detail on the ruined Rhino door was from the "how to paint tanks" book from GW.
I will be going into detail on some of the techniques I have learned from doing in a series of Tutorials in the near future.
Anyhoo I'l see ya soon after some frantic late night.........painting!